The Urban Coalition for HIV/AIDS Prevention Services (UCHAPS) is a national collaboration of community partners and health departments dedicated to preventing new HIV infections and reducing health disparities, morbidity, and mortality related to HIV and AIDS.
We’re looking for an talented and experienced health writer to develop compelling plain-language content to support our technical assistance activities.
- Develop content for best practice documents, educational materials, fact sheets and website
- Communicate and brainstorm with staff to develop content in support of our technical assistance activities
- Degree in communications, journalism, public health, health services or related field
- Experience creating compelling plain-language health content
- Excellent communication, writing, project management and organizational skills
- Experience with federal, state and local government and HIV/AIDS community organizations is highly preferred
- Must be self-motivated and excel in a fast-paced environment